Dorothy at the Top Hat
with Spirit Animals
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:30pm – Kitchen Closes
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and indulge in a special cocktail and delicious dinner off the Top Hat’s new Resolution Specials Menu featuring a variety of delicious and creative options that are paleo, Whole30 compliant, and plant-based. The kitchen will close at 8:30pm for ticketed patrons to accommodate the performance. Please plan accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Brooklyn-based rock quartet Spirit Animals. Watch this video of “YEAH!” off their 2018 debut album Born Yesterday here.
• Have you read Dorothy Martin’s recent Q&A with Riff Magazine? Check it out here.
• Take a look at the photo gallery from Dorothy’s last Missoula performance here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.