Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and let the Top Hat take care of the rest.
• 5:30PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:45PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula. You can purchase shuttles in advance online here or at the Top Hat on the day of show starting at 5:00pm.
Attention shuttle purchasers: Please have your ticket scanned outside the Top Hat before getting in line to go on the shuttle. We’ll give you a ticket stub that will allow you to board the shuttle bus. Thanks!
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 5:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared.
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only.
• Enjoy delicious eats at the Top Hat concessions located on the East end of the venue in the main concession area. Tonight’ special is Pork Verde Enchiladas — two flour tortillas filled with lightly smoked pork, traditional red enchiladas sauce, jack and cheddar cheese, and topped with green chili sauce and more cheese, served with corn chips and fresh salsa!
• Full Bar is available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available in concession areas and near the main entrance.
• Head to either bar to try our small batch craft cocktails including Summer Sangria and Fresh Lime Margarita while supplies last!
• Say hello to the awesome folks at the Montana Trout Unlimited table or stop by the merchandise area to learn more about how you’ve helped support the Blackfoot River Fund.
• Become the most clean green concert going machine you can be and check out this Going Green Guide to learn how you can be a sustainable concert goer. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here. Snap a photo of you or your friend practicing something sustainable (carpooling, composting, using a reusable water bottle, etc) and share it to social media with #ZeroByFifty and tag @LogjamPresents for a chance to win a merch package!
• Thirsty? You can fill your own water bottle at the water fill stations located at each bar. Need a bottle? Ask a bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles or grab a recyclable Logjam Aluminum Water Bottle.
• Use #KettleHouseAmphitheater & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can take a look and share them as well!
• Stop by the Logjam Presents Community Tent in the bar area to the left of the stage for a chance to win tickets to upcoming shows, Logjam/KettleHouse merchandise, and more.