Logjam Presents is looking for a passionate individual to join its marketing team to assist with day-to-day promotional activities. Applicants must have very strong organizational skills and an understanding of traditional media and advertising. Additional skills and responsibilities outlined below.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and list of professional references to Logjam Presents Vice President of Marketing & Promotions, Ryan Torres, at [email protected]. Application period will close on Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
Promotions Assistant Job Description
Position | Promotions Assistant
Location | Missoula, Montana
Time Requirement | This will be a full-time position.
Compensation | This position will receive an annual salary, pending experience, payable in 26 bi-weekly installments. This position with Logjam Presents is a salaried exempt.
Reporting Relationship | Organizationally, you will report to Jake Ferguson, Promotions Director for Logjam Presents.
Professional Responsibilities | You will assume the duties Logjam Presents associates with the position of Promotions Assistant for Logjam Presents clients and events. These duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Work closely with Promotions Director to execute marketing plans associated with Logjam Presents promotional efforts:
– Manage local and regional radio promotions
– Manage traditional promotions and giveaways
– Manage local and regional street team & grass roots promotional efforts
– Assist with event marketing budgets, tracking and event marketing settlements
– Assist with event content coordination: Photographers, videographers
– Assist with local and national PR efforts
– Prepare event press releases
– Manage tear sheet collection & invoice coding for Logjam Presents accounting
– General assistance with administrative and tactical marketing efforts as needed
Skills | Professional skill requirements include:
– Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and its Google equivalents
– Understanding of the entertainment industry, particularly live music
– Understanding of digital advertising (Google Ad platforms, social media, email, etc)
– Understanding of traditional media advertising (press, pr, print, radio, tv, etc.)
– Strong file management and email organization
– Strong communication & relationship management skills
– Strong time management
– Strong problem solving skills
– Self motivated / driven
– Detail oriented
– Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
Application Process | Applicants must email their resume, cover letter, and list of professional references to Logjam Presents Vice President of Marketing & Promotions, Ryan Torres, at [email protected].