Top Hat Restaurant Offers Outdoor Dome Seating in Missoula
Winter is just around the corner and that means outdoor dining is coming to an end… or is it? The Top Hat doesn’t think so.
The Top Hat is happy to announce the return of its geo dome seating — a great way to take in an indoor/outdoor dining experience.
If you’re not familiar with the domes, they’re basically little transparent igloos that people can sit in outside. Don’t worry, these aren’t made of snow and they’re actually quite warm. Basically, these domes allow folks to have their own comfortable dining space, while also enjoying an outdoor seating experience, even when it’s cold outside. They’re heated, so you don’t have to worry about freezing your tots off, but they’re transparent, so you can enjoy the outdoor ambience.
Here are the details:
• Available by reservation-only via Open Table for 2 hour time blocks.
• Costs $5/person. Reservation fees will be taken when you arrive for your table.
• 6 people maximum.
• Domes feature full dine-in service from Top Hat’s wonderful staff.
• As mentioned, these are heated.
• Top Hat designates 30 minutes between parties to air out and clean the domes.
If you haven’t tried the domes yet, we highly suggest you do. Whether it’s a special occasion like a birthday dinner or a nice date downtown — or you’re just looking for a fun and unique place to eat out — the domes are an awesome option!
Don’t feel like dining out? The Top Hat now offers delivery and takeout. You can order delivery via GrubHub & Doordash or order takeout on Top Hat’s website here.