*IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE*
moe.’s performance at the Wilma on March 15 is POSTPONED. Here’s a note from the artist:
“Like all of you, we have been closely monitoring the escalation of the Coronavirus outbreak. With health and well-being of our extended famoe.ly in mind, we have decided to postpone the remaining dates of our winter tour starting today, March 12 in Park City, UT. We will look to reschedule shows in Park City, UT, Missoula, MT, Aspen, CO, Fort Collings, CO, and Frisco, CO as soon as we are able
Please stay safe out there. We will post more information on rescheduled dates as it becomes available.
We are working to find a new date. Hold onto your tickets, all tickets will be honored for the new date. If you purchased tickets in person from the Top Hat or Rockin’ Rudy’s, refunds will be available at the Top Hat box office starting Monday, March 16th.
Additional questions regarding ticketing can be directed to [email protected]. We apologize for any inconveniences and sincerely appreciate your continued support for live music in Montana.