PICK UP LOCATION:
Top Hat Restaurant parking lot in Downtown Missoula (134 W. Front St.).
COST (Cash Only):
$15 round trip per person. Groove shuttle passes can be purchased in-person at the Groove tent (cash only) outside of the Top Hat on the day of the event or in advance through ticket link found in the event page.
People who purchase Groove shuttle passes for will-call will be placed on a list at the Groove tent. Simply check-in with the Groove shuttle manager and they’ll give you your boarding ticket.
And if you’re 21 or older, Groove has a special Shuttle Deal running this year!
Bonus: Missoula downtown parking is free after 5:00 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends or holidays.
Unless otherwise noted on the purchase page, all Groove shuttles for the KettleHouse Amphitheater shows will start running 1 hour prior to the ticketed door time.
Doors at 6:30 PM: Shuttle service begins at 5:30 PM.
Doors at 5:00 PM: Shuttle service begins at 4:00 PM.
*Door times can be found in the event page
*Shuttles will stop running from downtown to the venue 45 minutes after show time
For more FAQ’s on the Groove Shuttle, click here.
Parking lots will open 90 minutes prior to the ticketed door time for all KettleHouse Amphitheater shows.
Doors at 6:30 PM: Parking lots open at 5:00 PM.
Doors at 5:00 PM means parking lots open at 3:30 PM.
*Door times can be found in the event page
– Parking is limited. For events with high demand parking, advance parking sales may end early, in which case a limited amount of parking passes will still be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show on a first come first serve basis.
– If you’re worried about parking availability, we highly suggest taking the shuttles. Shuttles do not sell out!
– NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. Vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
– ADA Parking available near main entrance to venue.
– Alternative transportation like the Groove Shuttle, private rentals (Uber/Lyft/taxi) or carpooling is encouraged to reduce congestion on event days.
– Third party shuttle services are not permitted to operate at the venue
– Parking passes can also be purchased in advance through the ticket link found in the event page. Please make sure to have your physical parking pass ready for processing as you arrive to the venue.
– Additional parking is also available off-site at St. Ann Catholic and Our Savior Lutheran church parking lots along highway 200
For more FAQ’s on Parking, click here.
We’re here to help before, during and after the event. For answers to the most common questions about shuttles and parking please review these Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still need assistance, please email us and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
General Shuttle / Parking Questions
- Can I purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show?
Yes. You can purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show with cash at the Groove tent (outside the Top Hat in downtown Missoula). Shuttle tickets are also available for purchase in advance online through the event page.
- Do the shuttles sell out?
- Nope! Shuttles do not sell out. The shuttles will run until everyone who has purchased a shuttle ticket is at the destination. Shuttle boarding is on a first come, first served basis.
- How many shuttle tickets do I need to purchase?
One shuttle ticket per person. Each single shuttle ticket will get you to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater so keep the ticket safe as it will be needed for your return trip.
- Does my PARKING pass allow me to ride the shuttle to and from the Amphitheater?
No. Advanced purchase parking passes only allow your own personal vehicle parking at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. To ride the Groove shuttle service, you must purchase a Groove shuttle ticket for the corresponding event. Please make sure you have the correct type of ticket before heading to the show.
- Are beverages allowed on the shuttle?
Yes. The shuttles allow unopened, canned beverages purchased from the Top Hat. Under no circumstances will open containers and/or beverages purchased elsewhere be allowed on the shuttles.
- Am I allowed to smoke on the shuttle?
No. Smoking of any kind is prohibited while riding the shuttles.
- Does parking sell out?
Yes, parking can sell out. For events with high demand parking, advance parking sales may end early, in which case a limited amount of parking passes will be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show on a first come first serve basis.If you’re worried about parking availability, we highly suggest taking the shuttles. Shuttles do not sell out!