This is a full-time, salaried position that will provide the foundational knowledge of the processes required to advance and manage live events. This hybrid role will provide exposure to both private rental events, as well as concerts at Logjam Presents’ venues.
Location | Missoula, Montana
Reporting Relationship | You will report to Emily Rapacz, Director of Operations for Logjam Presents. You will also occasionally provide departmental support for the Operations Manager, Production Directors, Box Office Manager, and Talent Buyer, as required.
Professional Responsibilities | You will assume duties that are generally associated with the position of Event Operations Assistant. These duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Respond to requests for information regarding rental events at Logjam venues
• Provide tours of venues as requested to secure rental commitments
• Create and present contracts to rental customers (weddings, banquets, films, etc.)
• Coordinate with Top Hat management to arrange food and beverage services
• Act as the on-site, primary point of contact for rental events, as well as some concerts
• Ensure that the following venues are set and prepared for events including creating and printing signage, setting up green rooms, coordinating hospitality runs, transporting equipment across venues, setting trash cans and bike racks, etc.
• Assist with checking in hospitality when collected by the runners to ensure all items listed on the rider are received.
• Assist Director of Operations with coordinating vendors across venues, send monthly work orders, and follow up to ensure compliance.
• As hours will vary, you will be assisting with early morning opening shifts to set the venues/welcome the tour and/or with closing duties including settling merch/locking the facilities, post-show.
• Pick up Logjam supplies as directed by manager, including towels, office supplies, crew food, vehicles, etc.
• Regularly inspect venues to identify areas of required maintenance and upkeep.
• Working with the supervisors on duty, track clock-in/clock-out times, as well as tardiness. You will also help compile feedback from supervisors regarding overall performance of employees for Director of Operations and Operations Manager.
• Perform in a security leadership role in FOH, acting as direct support to the event staff supervisors during the show. You will also assist in developing ongoing training for event staff/security.
• All other duties as assigned.
Salary | $40k – $45k (DOE)
Benefits | In addition to bi-weekly salaried pay, you will be eligible to receive an annual bonus based on your overall performance, the ability to participate in health and dental insurance programs, and paid vacation time.
Application Process | Please email cover letter & resume to Emily Rapacz, firstname.lastname@example.org