– All tickets are reserved seating and must be purchased in advance through the event page.
– Tickets are sold in groups, ranging from 2-6 seats per group. All groups will be seated at least 6 ft from one another. Sections and ticket types will vary from one event to the next. Please review the specific event page for more details.
– Each event is unique and tickets may include additional perks (i.e. dinner, complimentary beverages, etc). Please see the specific event page for details.
– All tickets are Will Call only and will be available for pick up upon arrival with valid photo ID from the original ticket purchaser.
– For contact tracing purposes, ticket purchasers will be emailed a form in the days leading into the event where they will be asked to submit the name and contact information for all members of their party prior to the event. If you do not receive the contact tracing form within 24 hours of the event, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
– We recommended bringing a light jacket. Constant air circulation will occur throughout the duration of the event which may result in lower temperatures within the room.
– Only clear bags smaller than 12″x12″x6″ are welcome.
– All Wilma Cabaret events are no re-entry. Please plan accordingly.
– Door and show times may vary by event, and by ticket type. Please see the specific event page for details.
– All groups must arrive together with the original ticket purchaser and check in with a host before being seated. Please do not check in with the host until your entire group is on-site and ready for entry.
– After a brief wellness survey has been conducted, patrons will be escorted inside the venue to their reserved table by the host.
– All beverage service will be managed by servers throughout the evening for your convenience, and to prevent mingling in common areas (no direct orders from the bar will be permitted).
– Single direction pathways will be marked throughout the room. Please be mindful and follow social distancing guidelines while moving from your seat to the restroom, and while entering/exiting the venue.
– Mingling in the bar and common areas will not be permitted.
– Full bar service, including premium wines, liquors and beer will be available with valid photo ID.
– Remember to tip your servers, bartenders AND musicians! Let your server know if you’d like to add a tip for the musicians and the amount will be added to your tab.
- Reduced Capacity: In accordance with current state guidelines, the venue capacity has been significantly reduced.
- Continuous Air Ventilation. The Wilma is equipped with one of the best ventilation systems in the state. Constant air circulation will occur throughout the duration of the event. This may result in lower temperatures throughout the room so please dress appropriately.
- Table Service: All beverage service will be managed by servers throughout the evening for your convenience, and to prevent mingling in common areas (no direct orders from the bar will be permitted).
- Face Coverings: Per Montana state mandate, all patrons and staff members will be required to wear face coverings as they enter and move around the room. Staff members will be wearing face coverings at all times, while patrons may remove face coverings while sitting at their table.
- Sanitation Stations: Multiple sanitization stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Social distancing between groups . The room will be operating at a significantly reduced capacity so that each group can be spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another .
- Social distancing between patrons. Patrons must mind social distancing and are asked to maintain at least 6 feet of distance while moving from seat to restroom and while entering/exiting the venue.
- Contact Tracing: Prior to the event, ticket purchasers will be emailed a form and required to submit the names and contact information for the members of their party.
- Controlled customer flow. Hosts will manage the arrival and seating of guests with single direction pathways throughout the room.
- Groups limited to 6 patrons. No single group will be allowed to have more than six guests.
- Employee screenings. Staff members will have their temperature checked prior to each shift. Any employee that is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 has been told to not come to work. If symptoms are noticed by management upon their check-in procedure, that staff member will be immediately sent home.
- Patron Wellness Screenings: A brief wellness survey will be conducted for all patrons before entering the venue. Patrons experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and/or patrons who have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case will not be permitted into the venue. If you are not well, please stay home.
- Cashless Transactions. The Wilma will be moving towards a cashless environment, encouraging all customers to pay by card.
- Disposable menus. The Wilma will only offer disposable menus.. All menus will be discarded after each use.
- Frequent employee hand washing. Through discussions with the Missoula Health Department, we have determined that constant hand washing is more effective than wearing gloves. As a result, all employees will be required to constantly wash their hands throughout their shift, but will not be wearing gloves.
- Continuous sanitization. Employees will continue thorough and frequent sanitation practices in the main room, restrooms, and work stations during service hours.
- Daily deep clean. Our in-house custodian staff will conduct a deep clean after each service.