Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from The Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and let the Top Hat take care of the rest.
• 4:30PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 7:45PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
**This is a SOLD OUT event, so please allow ample time for entry & processsing.
Times: The parking lot will open at 4:00pm and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (cash only).
*Additional fee’s associated with vehicles over 25ft. (more info)
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Heads up! I-90 is currently under construction around Bonner/West Riverside Exit 109 which may cause slight delays on event days.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared. Sunday is looking to be a cold one, so please make sure to come prepared!
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only.
Tickets: Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 4:00PM.
* *Additional ticketing information available here.
• Enjoy delicious eats at the Top Hat’s full kitchen located on the East end of the venue in the main concession area. Eat for the occasion and try our special Cold Smoke Irish Beef Stew — made with Cold Smoke braised brisket, carrots and onions, all served over smashed red potatoes.
• Stop by the Forward Montana table before you head in the Amp to learn more about the new bipartisan voter initiative — Amplify Montana. Take a picture in front of the table and share it with #AmplifyMontana for a chance to win a limited edition KettleHouse Amphitheater screenprint!
• Say hello to the awesome folks at the Montana Trout Unlimited table before heading into the venue.
• Keep it Green and help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Take a look at how much progress we’ve all made so far here! Also, please note: the KettleHouse Amphitheater will no longer provide straws with drinks unless requested.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• GIVEAWAY: This is your chance to win some cool Logjam/KettleHouse merchandise! To enter to win, simply use #KettleHouseAmphitheater and tag @LogjamPresents when sharing photos to Facebook or Instagram. Check out our previous winning entry here.
• Full Bar is available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available in concession areas and near the main entrance.
• Stop by the Logjam Presents Community tent in the bar area left of the stage for a chance to win tickets to Lucero at The Wilma!
• Special thanks to our partners for supporting live music in Montana.