Machine Head AT THE WILMA
Saturday, October 6, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:30pm – Show
• IMPORTANT: Absolutely no cameras will be allowed in the venue for this show. No pictures or videos are allowed with phones either.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on the weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Again, please do not try to bring any cameras in. They will not be allowed in for this event. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly
• BAND NOTE: As recently stated by Machine Head, this will be one of their last performances together with their current lineup… so make sure to have an extra good time, and tell your friends not to miss this!
• After the show, keep the party going with a concert at the Top Hat featuring Missoula-based funk rock band, Shakewell.