Colter Wall at the Top Hat
with Blake Berglund
Sunday, October 21st, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show
• Please note: Due to normal restaurant hours, the Top Hat restaurant will not be open on Sunday. Please plan accordingly.
• Doors will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Canadian singer songwriter Blake Berglund. Blake was recently nominated for Country Artist of the Year at the Western Canadian Music Awards. Watch his official video for “Moose Mountain” here.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Sharing photos on social media? Tag them @LogjamPresents with #ColterMissoula so we can take a look!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: the Top Hat will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on the weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.