HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Stop by the Top Hat (opening at 5:20pm) before the show and try an item off their new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. They’ll also be hosting a FREE screening of the Packers vs. Patriots game. More info here.
• Please note: This is “An Evening with” so there is no opener. Todd Rundgren will start at 8:00pm.
• Sharing photos on social media? Tag them @LogjamPresents with #HelloItsMissoula so we can take a look!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Have you heard Todd Rundgren’s All Sides of the Roxy? It’s a series of concerts he recorded at The Roxy Theater in West Hollywood in 1978. You can listen to it here!