Caamp at the Top Hat
with Doc Robinson
Saturday, November 10, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:15pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:15pm – 8:30pm – Brief Closure
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Stop by the Top Hat before the show and try an item off their new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. They’ll be playing electronic themed music to get you in the mood for the show!
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat kitchen will close at 7:15pm. Also, the Top Hat will briefly close from 8:15pm to 8:30pm to set up for the event. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Sharing photos on social media? Tag them @LogjamPresents with #CaampMissoula so we can take a look!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: the Top Hat will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on the weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.