In the spirit of Small Business Saturday on November 24th, Logjam has partnered with a few of Missoula’s favorite businesses to give you the chance to win some great prizes. We’ll be hosting special giveaways at the Top Hat, KettleHouse Brewery, Ear Candy Music, and Board of Missoula, where you could win FREE tickets to see Neko Case, Jerry Joseph, or Zion I!
Here’s what we’ll be giving away at each business:
• 3-show Logjam Pass that’s good for any 3 Logjam shows that are not sold out or fully reserved
• 2018 KettleHouse Amphitheater Screenprint
KettleHouse Brewery (all three locations: North, South & Bonner):
• 2 tickets to Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons at the Top Hat on Dec. 13
• 1 KettleHouse Growler with a free fill
Ear Candy Music:
• 2 tickets to Neko Case at The Wilma on Nov. 27th
• 1 Neko Case Hell-On Vinyl
Board of Missoula:
• 2 tickets to Zion I at the Top Hat on Dec. 10th
• 1 Board of Missoula T-Shirt
How do you win?
• Visit one (or all!) of the awesome shops listed above. Maybe you can do some holiday shopping while you’re there 😉
• Simply enter your name into the sweepstakes box. That’s it!
BONUS: When you’re at each location, let people know that you’re supporting small business and use #ShopSmall when sharing photos or videos to Facebook and Instagram.
What’s Small Business Saturday?
• Small Business Saturday was created in 2010 to help promote the importance of supporting locally owned small businesses.
• If you spend $100 at a local business, roughly $68 stays in your local economy. If you spend the same at a big box store, only $43 stays in the local economy.
• An NFIB survey found that 55% of US consumers are aware of Small Business Saturday, and a whopping 83% say it inspires them to shop small throughout the year
Hopefully now you’re inspired to do a bit of your shopping and dining at one of Missoula’s fantastic businesses!
While you’re out and about, stop by the Top Hat for a made-from-scratch dish, a local micro-brew, or think about grabbing a one-size-fits-all Logjam Gift Card that you can use for concerts, food/drink, and merchandise at each of the locally owned Logjam venues. More info here.