Neko Case at The Wilma
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
**This is a NO PHOTO, NO VIDEO event. This means no cameras of any kind will be allowed in the venue on this night. Please leave any camera at home or in your car. Thanks for your cooperation.
• Pre-party: Stop by the Top Hat before the show and try an item off their new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. They’ll be playing a mix of indie rock tunes to get you ready for the concert.
• Doors will open at 7pm and the show will start at 8pm with Destroyer. Read the Missoulian‘s recent feature on Destroyer here.
• Did you know? Neko Case has partnered with PLUS1 so that $1 from every ticket will go to Peer Solutions and support their positive youth leadership and development program designed to prevent harm before it begins and engage lifetime ambassadors of positive change.
• Have you seen Neko Case’s new Official Music Video for “Last Lion of Albion” yet? Watch here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon) and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. REMINDER: No video or photos are allowed during this event. No cameras of any kind will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car. We appreciate your cooperation.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.