Event Info: Reggie Watts at The Wilma
Reggie Watts AT THE WILMA
WITH Chris Fairbanks & Mack
Portion of Proceeds to Benefit the ZACC
Friday, December 21, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-party: Don’t laugh on an empty stomach…stop by the Top Hat before the show and try an item off their fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• Doors will open at 7pm and the show will start at 8pm with Mack followed by Montana-bred comedian Chris Fairbanks. Watch a clip of Chris when he performed on Conan in 2014 here.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and and online.
• Remember: A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Zootown Arts Community Center as they prepare to move into their new downtown location. More info on the ZACC and their new building here.
• Interview: Reggie recently did a Q & A session with the Missoulian. You can read it here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on Friday!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.