COLD HARD CASH SHOW AT THE WILMA
SATURDAY, December 29, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-party: Get ready for the show and stop by the Top Hat for a drink and gourmet dinner, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• The show will start at 8:00pm with the Cold Hard Cash Show! There will be no opener, so please arrive accordingly.
• Have you watched Cold Hard Cash perform on Letterman in 2008? Watch it here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after on Saturday!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.