Event Info: The Lil Smokies at The Wilma on NYE
The Lil Smokies at The Wilma
with Milltown Damn
New Years Eve, Monday, December 31, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
*8:30pm – Show
*PLEASE NOTE: The show will start at 8:30pm (instead of 8:00pm) with Missoula bluegrass quintet Milltown Damn! Fun fact: Milltown Damn guitarist Pete Barrett used to be a member of The Lil Smokies. Who knows… maybe we’ll see a surprise sit in.
• NYE Pre-party: What better time to treat yourself and friends to dinner and drinks downtown than on New Years Eve!? Head to the Top Hat before the show and enjoy a cocktail and gourmet meal, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Box Office and online.
• Have you heard The Lil Smokies’ cover of Paperback Writer by The Beatles? Listen here.
• Look back here on all The Lil Smokies photo galleries .
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Afterwards, head over to the show at the Top Hat featuring Missoula’s Letter B! Details here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after on Saturday!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.