Corb Lund at The Wilma
with Caleb Caudle
Thursday, January 10, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-party: Make it a full night downtown and indulge in a special cocktail and delicious dinner at the Top Hat, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. The Top Hat will be playing some western country tunes to get you in the mood for the concert.
• Doors open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Winston-Salem singer-songwriter Caleb Caudle! He was featured by Rolling Stone editors on their list of “10 New Country Artists You Need To Know.” Watch the official music video for the title track to his album Crushed Coins here.
• INTERVIEW: Read the Missoulian‘s feature they recently did on Corb Lund here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after on 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.