Tell Us Something: Stranger In A Strange Land at the Wilma
Monday, March 18, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy drinks, dinner, and dessert at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive on time and allow ample time for entry and processing.
• Please note: this is a general admission seated event. We ask for you to please sit in rows as far to the center as possible, as to limit single, open seats that are difficult for people to access as the venue fills up. We also ask that you do not save seats for people arriving late, as this causes difficulties for people entering the venue on time. We really appreciate your cooperation!
• Hearing impaired: Tell Us Something is please to welcome our deaf friends from the Missoula community. We will once again be providing ASL interpretation for the evening.
• Want to share your story? Tell Us Something will be accepting write-in stories before the show starts. Some stories will be read during the intermission and others shared via social media after the show.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly