Event Info: Adventure Club at the Wilma
Adventure Club at the Wilma
with Dirt Monkey, Tynan, Yakz
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy drinks, dinner, and dessert at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Yakz, followed by Tynan and Dirty Monkey. Listen to the new remix of Dirt Monkey’s “No Escape” here.
• Have you heard “MakeDamnSure,” Adventure Club’s take on Taking Back Sunday’s song? Listen here.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? You’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.