Space Jesus at the Top Hat
with Buku, Huxley Anne, and Eazybaked
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:15pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:15pm – Brief closure
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy drinks, dinner, and dessert at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta. The kitchen will close at 7:15pm, so please plan accordingly.
• Brief Closure: The venue will briefly close from 8:15pm-8:30pm to accommodate setup for the concert.
• Doors open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Huxley Anne, followed by Eazybaked, and Buku. Check out Buku’s remix of “Come My Way” here.
• Have you heard “Omega Robot,” Space Jesus’ most recent single? Listen here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.