Lunafest at the Wilma
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
4:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a fun evening downtown and enjoy drinks, dinner, and dessert at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta.
• Doors open at 6:00pm, followed by a silent auction. The films begin at 7 p.m.
• Proceeds from the event support YWCA Missoula’s GUTS! (Girls Using Their Strengths) youth leadership program, funding scholarships for their Summer Wilderness Adventures for girls and non-binary and gender-diverse youth ages 9-18. On these trips, participants learn self-confidence, leadership skills, and cooperation in a safe and healthy environment. Last year, GUTS! was able to offer full or partial scholarships to 70% of summer program participants, thanks to funds raised from LUNAFEST.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.