Henry Jamison at the Top Hat
with Saint Sister
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:30pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. They just came out with their new summer menu featuring a diverse selection of fresh, made-from-scratch dishes including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options.
• Doors open at 7:30pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Irish electro-folk duo Saint Sister. Listen to their new single “Eternal Flame” on our folk playlist here.
• Tune In at 3:00pm for a very special pre-show Trail 103.3 Live Session with Henry Jamison live from the Top Hat!
• Did you know that Henry opened up for Guster earlier this year? Check out the photos here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.