Asleep at the Wheel at the Rialto
with Calvin and the Coal Cars
Thursday, August 1st, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Montana’s own Calvin and the Coal Cars. Check them out!
•A full bar will be available in the balcony and on the main floor of the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING.
• Free, two-hour street parking is available throughout downtown Bozeman, and there is a parking garage just two blocks away at 26 East Mendenhall. Complete parking details for downtown Bozeman can be found here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• No re-entry for anyone under the age of 21. Ticket holders 21 and over may exit and re-enter the venue at their discretion. However, they are subject to search upon re-entry and intoxicated ticket-holders will be denied.