Event Info: Nahko and Medicine for the People 2019
Nahko and Medicine for the People at the Wilma
with Nattali Rize
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. They recently came out with their new summer menu featuring a diverse selection of fresh, made-from-scratch dishes including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options. They also recently added an outdoor patio which is perfect for enjoying the summer weather.
• Doors will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with rebel reggae musician, Nattali Rize. Check her out!
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Check out some photos from Nahko’s past shows in Missoula here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.