Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at the Wilma
with Coyote Brother
Saturday, August 24, 2019
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Come downtown early for a full day of music, fun and community camaraderie at River City Roots Fest! Stop by the Top Hat and hang outside on their patio to enjoy drink specials and play some corn hole with your friends before heading to the Wilma. In addition to their full menu, they’ll have convenient grab and go options like the Curry Chicken Salad Wrap and Asian Noodle Bowl.
• Doors will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with traditional country music duo Coyote Brother. Check them out!
• After the show, keep the party going with a country bluegrass concert at the Top Hat featuring Bozeman’s own, Laney Lou and The Bird Dogs! (Details)
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE all days on Saturdays! But remember, parking will be very busy downtown because of River City Roots Fest and some streets may be closed.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.