St. Paul & The Broken Bones at the Wilma
with Jeremie Albino
Saturday, October 12, 2019
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. This is your last chance to try their summer menu before it switches to the fall menu in a few weeks!
• Doors will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with country blues musician, Jeremie Albino. Check out the music video for “Storm” off his new album here.
• The Missoulian just did a great feature on St. Paul’s bassist, Jesse Phillips, who actually used to live in Missoula! You can read it here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.