Pinky and the Floyd at The Rialto
Friday, October 25 & Saturday, October 26, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR BOTH SHOWS:
6:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Pinky and the Floyd. Please note, there is no opener… it’s all Pinky 🙂
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive early to allow ample time for processing and entry.
• The Billings Gazette did a nice little feature on Pinky. Check it out!
• A full bar will be available on the bottom floor of the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING.
• After 6pm, there is free non-restricted parking in downtown Bozeman!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Please note, there is no re-entry for all patrons who go beyond the smokers corral.