Event Info: Caamp at the Wilma 2019
Caamp at the Wilma
Saturday, November 2, 2019
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Stop by the Top Hat and try an item off their new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• Doors will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with neo-psychedelia band Futurebirds. Check them out!
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive early to allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Have you seen the Caamp mini doc? Watch it here.
• Did you know? The last time Caamp was at the Wilma was when they opened for Rainbow Kitten Surprise in May 2018. Then, they returned to Missoula to headline the Top Hat later that year. Check out the old photo galleries.
• After the show, keep the party going at the Top Hat with a free show featuring Jackson Hole funk fanatics Sneaky Pete and The Secret Weapons. Details here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.