The Ghost of Paul Revere at the Top Hat
with Ezra Bell
Friday, November 15, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
8:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:00pm – Kitchen closes
9:00pm – Doors open
9:30pm – Show begins
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. They just launch their brand new fall menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials! Please note, the kitchen will close at 8:00pm to accommodate the performance.
• Doors open at 9:00pm and the show will start at 9:30pm with Portland-based folk rock band Ezra Bell. Check them out!
• Missoula.com just did a great little feature on The Ghost of Paul Revere. You can read it here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on Fridays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.