Return to Send’er at the Wilma
Sunday, November 17, 2019
4:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Doors for the event will open at 6:00pm and the show will start at 7:00pm this Sunday.
• Fundraiser: Remember that proceeds from this event go to benefit the Missoula Freestyle Team!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• What’s a movie without popcorn? Popcorn will be available near the left stairwell upon entering the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on Sundays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.