Charlie Parr at the Rialto
with Dead Horses
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
*7:00pm – Doors open
*8:00pm – Show begins
* Please note, there was a discrepancy between the Etix ticketing page and the Logjam event page regarding door/show times. The Logjam event page was correct in stating that the doors will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm.
• Milwaukee, WI-based folk duo Dead Horses will perform an opening set at 8:00pm. Check out this live studio performance they recently did for Sirius XM.
• Have you heard Charlie Parr’s self titled album he released this year? You can stream it on our folk playlist here.
• Once inside the Rialto, a coat check will be available in the Burn Box. Cash only please.
• A full bar will be available on the bottom floor of the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING.
• After 6pm, there is free non-restricted parking in downtown Bozeman!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Please note, there is no re-entry for all patrons who go beyond the smokers corral.