Charlie Parr at the Top Hat
with Dead Horses
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Kitchen closes
7:30pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their new fall menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials! Please note, the kitchen will close at 7:00pm to accommodate the performance.
• Doors open at 7:30pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Milwaukee, WI-based folk duo Dead Horses. Check out this live studio performance they did for Sirius XM.
• Have you heard Charlie Parr’s self titled album he released this year? You can stream it on our folk playlist here.
• Check out this photo gallery from Charlie’s show at the Top Hat in 2018.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? Head to the bar and grab one of these easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.