Boombox at the Rialto
Thursday, February 6, 2020
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with global bass artist Ethno. This is the new side project of Jeff Franca from Thievery Corporation. Check out the teaser videos he’s been releasing on his Instagram.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Once inside the Rialto, a coat check will be available on the main floor. Cash only please.
• A full bar will be available on the bottom floor of the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING.
• After 6pm, there is free non-restricted parking in downtown Bozeman!
• Are you registered to vote at your current address? If not, just head to the Voter Registration box near the merchandise table inside the Rialto and you can easily register right there! #AmplifyMontana
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Please note, there is no re-entry for all patrons who go beyond the smokers corral.