Brother Ali at the Top Hat
with Open Mike Eagle & DJ Last Word
Saturday, February 8, 2020
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
8:00pm –Box office/Will Call opens
9:00pm – Doors open
10:00pm – Show begins
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their robust menu featuring locally sourced cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials!
• Doors open at 9:00pm and the show will start at 10:00pm with DJ Last Word and Open Mike Eagle. Check out OME’s latest single here.
• Listen to Brother Ali’s latest album Secrets & Escapes on our hip hop playlist.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? Head to the bar and grab one of these easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.