Big Sky Documentary Film Festival at the Wilma
Saturday, February 15 – Sunday, February 23, 2020
Here’s what you should know:
• Dinner and a Movie? Head around the corner to the Top Hat before your film of choice. Enjoy their robust menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials!
• Doors will open 30 minutes prior to screening times. For show times and more info on each film, check out the Wilma showings listed here.
• Tickets are available online at bigskyfilmfest.org or at the door (pending availability).
• *Special note for The Story of Plastic (2/15): This is a FREE screening and we expect it to sell out. Please arrive early and be prepared for a venue at max capacity. Entrance will only be available on a first come, first served basis.
• *Special note for Feels Good Man (2/15): Please arrive early and be prepared for bag checks and metal detectors. No bags larger than 13″ x 13″ will be allowed in the theater. All bags are subject to search. All patrons will be subject to metal detector wands prior to them entering the building.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Are you registered to vote at your current address? If not, just head to the Voter Registration box near the ATM and you can easily register right there! #AmplifyMontana
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the festival? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays and all weekend!
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional cameras, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.