Event Info: Lyle Lovett and his Acoustic Group at the Wilma
Lyle Lovett and his Acoustic Group at the Wilma
Saturday, February 29, 2020
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their robust menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials!
• Doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm with Lyle. Please note, there is no opener.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Check out the old photo galleries from Lyle’s past shows in Missoula.
• After the concert, head over to the Top Hat for a free show featuring Missoula’s own Dodgy Mountain Men!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Are you registered to vote at your current address? If not, just head to the Voter Registration box near the ATM and you can easily register right there! #AmplifyMontana
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on Saturdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional cameras, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.