Event Info: Three Nights of Brandi Carlile at KettleHouse Amphitheater 2021
with Katie Pruitt
July 2-4, 2021
Here’s a breakdown for each evening and the inside scoop to help along the way:
5:00PM – Parking lot opens, box office / will call opens
5:30PM – First shuttle leaves from downtown Missoula (more info below)
6:30PM – Doors
8:00PM – Show (starting with Katie Pruitt)
*Due to the labor shortages in Missoula, and Montana as a whole, concessions at the KettleHouse Amphitheater will be very limited for these first three shows. Additional details below
*Due to some construction on Interstate 90, there may be congestion and decreased speeds between Missoula and Bonner. You may want to plan additional travel time to access the Amphitheater. Contact the MDT Hotline for more information 406-207-4484.
Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and let the Top Hat take care of the rest.
• 5:30PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:45PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula. You can purchase shuttles in advance online or at the Top Hat on the day of show starting at 5:00pm.
Attention shuttle purchasers: Please have your ticket scanned outside the Top Hat before getting in line to go on the shuttle. We’ll give you a ticket stub that will allow you to board the shuttle bus. Thanks!
People who purchase shuttle passes for will-call will be placed on a list at the Top Hat. Simply check-in with the Top Hat shuttle manager and they’ll give you your boarding ticket.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 5:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (cash only). You can also purchase parking in advance via the Parking/Shuttle links above.
*Additional fees associated with vehicles over 25ft. (more info)
*ADA Parking available
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Special Thank You to our parking partners:
Fri, Jul 02: Sentinel Kiwanis Club
Sat, Jul 03: Open Aid Alliance
Sun, Jul 04: Sentinel Kiwanis Club
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Montana weather is known to change quickly so please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared. Whether it’s sunny, rainy, snowing (it’s happened), we want you to have a good time! Current forecast has temps in the mid 90s for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so make sure you stay hydrated!
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only.
Tickets: Tickets for July 2 & July 3 are SOLD OUT, so please allow ample time for processing and entry. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 5:00PM.
Tickets for July 4 are still available here.
**If you still have tickets from the Brandi Carlile show that was scheduled for 2020, those tickets are ONLY VALID for Friday, July 2, 2021. To clarify, they WILL NOT be valid for the July 3 or July 4 show.
* *Additional ticketing information available here.
• Concessions: Due to the labor shortages in Missoula, and Montana as a whole, concessions at the KettleHouse Amphitheater will be limited for these first three shows. . For July 2, 3, & 4, we’ll be offering more traditional concession foods (e.g. nachos, hot dogs, noodle bowls, pizza, popcorn, ice cream) but will not have our normal Top Hat concessions like we had hoped. In addition, patrons will be allowed to bring in small snacks for these first three shows only. We just ask that you keep it reasonable and please note that all other policies remain (no coolers, grills, outside beverages, etc). You can view those policies here.
• Dinner before the show: If you want to grab a bite to eat before the show, you can stop by the Top Hat in Downtown Missoula, which is really convenient if you’re taking the shuttle. The Top Hat Restaurant will be open 11am-10pm on Friday, July 2 and Saturday, July 3. They’ll be open 3pm-10pm on July 4th. Check out the menu here.
• Full bar is available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands are available in concession areas and near the main entrance.
• Don’t forget your gift cards. Friendly reminder that Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used at the bar for drinks!
• Happy birthday America! If you’re coming to the July 4th show, get ready to enjoy the fireworks show!
• Going Green: Become the most clean green concert going machine you can be and check out this Going Green Guide to learn how you can be a sustainable concert goer. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Stay hydrated: You can fill your own empty water bottle at the water fill stations located at each bar. Need a bottle? Ask a bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles or grab a recyclable Boxed Water.
• Tag us! In case you didn’t know, these are the first three shows back at the Amphitheater since 2019, and we’re pretty excited about that. We want to capture as many moments as possible and would love to see the show from your perspective. Use #KettleHouseAmphitheater & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can take a look and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @LogjamPresents.
• Come say ‘Hi’! Stop by the Logjam Presents Community Tent in the bar area to the left of the stage for a chance to win tickets to upcoming shows, Logjam/KettleHouse swag, and more!
- I still have my Brandi Carlile tickets from 2020. Are they still valid?
- As a reminder to all patrons who purchased tickets for the Brandi Carlile show that was originally scheduled for May 25, 2020, please be aware that your previously issued ticket will be valid for entry only on Friday, July 2, 2021. Brandi Carlile will be performing three shows at the KettleHouse Amphitheatre over the weekend, but the outstanding tickets from 2020 are only valid for the first night.To check the status of your ticket, please follow this link and confirm your personal information. You may also contact the Logjam Presents Box Office with additional questions or concerns.
- Can I leave my car in the parking lot overnight?
The parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- Can I bring a chair?
We do not allow folding chairs, but feel free to bring a towel-sized blanket, small cushion or stadium seat.
- Are my tickets still valid?
Are you holding onto tickets for events that have been postponed or rescheduled and wondering if they’re still valid?
The answer is most likely yes, but you can double check by calling the eTix Customer Support team at 1-800-514-3849.
- Are there any tickets still available? (Brandi Carlile 2021)
A very small handful of tickets for each night are available for purchase through the links below, while supplies last. Thanks for reading!
Brandi Carlile (Night 1) – Buy Tickets
Brandi Carlile (Night 2) – Buy Tickets
Brandi Carlile (Night 3) – Buy Tickets
- Can I tailgate before the event?
Generally, yes. However, tailgating must remain in the confines of your parking spot and open alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parking lots. Please see the Venue Policies or details on what is/isn’t permitted at the venue.
- Can I visit my friends who have tickets in a different section?
Patrons may mingle in common areas during breaks in the performance but all ticket holders must stay within their designated ticket areas during the performance.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Will there be food available at the event? (Brandi Carlile 2021)
- Concessions at the KettleHouse Amphitheater will be very limited for the first three shows on July 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Due to the labor shortages in Missoula, and Montana as a whole, we cannot provide the same concessions as we have in the years past. For the opening weekend (July 2, 3, & 4) we’ll be offering more traditional concession foods (e.g. nachos, hot dogs, noodle bowls, pizza, popcorn, ice cream) but will not have our normal Top Hat concessions like we had hoped. We encourage all event attendees for this first weekend to eat before heading out to the venue, perhaps at one of Missoula’s many amazing downtown restaurants!In addition, we will allow patrons to bring in small snacks for these first three shows only. We just ask that you keep it reasonable and please note that all other policies remain (no coolers, grills, outside beverages, etc). You can view those policies here: https://logjampresents.com/policies/…We’re working on providing a more complete concession menu by July 17th, so stay tuned for more news on that. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone planning for limited food options, and we thank you for understanding.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there camping?
There are various camping options surrounding Bonner, MT but there will not be on-site camping during concerts. The venue parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Please note that the Top Hat box office will close 1 hour early on KettleHouse Amphitheater show days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open 1.5 hours prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.