Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and let the Top Hat take care of the rest.
• 5:30PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 9:15PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula. You can purchase shuttles in advance online or at the Top Hat on the day of show starting at 5:00pm.
Attention shuttle purchasers: Please have your ticket scanned outside the Top Hat before getting in line to go on the shuttle. We’ll give you a ticket stub that will allow you to board the shuttle bus. Thanks!
People who purchase shuttle passes for will-call will be placed on a list at the Top Hat. Simply check-in with the Top Hat shuttle manager and they’ll give you your boarding ticket.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 5:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (cash only). You can also purchase parking in advance online.
*Additional fees associated with vehicles over 25ft. (more info)
*ADA Parking available
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Special Thank You to our parking partners, Sentinel Kiwanis.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Montana weather is known to change quickly so please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared. Whether it’s sunny, rainy, snowing (it’s happened), we want you to have a good time! Current forecast has temps in the 50s for Sunday and it looks like it might rain, so bring those rain jackets! (Please no umbrellas.)
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only.
Tickets: Tickets are SOLD OUT. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 5:00PM.
SCALPER WARNING: We’ve seen an increase in scalpers selling tickets at highly inflated prices and even worse, selling completely FAKE/INVALID tickets altogether. Please do not buy tickets from scalpers/third-party ticket resellers.
* *Additional ticketing information available here.
• Dinner and drinks before the show: If you want to grab a bite to eat and a cool beverage before the show, you can stop by the Top Hat in Downtown Missoula, which is really convenient if you’re taking the shuttle.
• Full bar is available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands are available in concession areas and near the main entrance.
• Don’t forget your gift cards! Friendly reminder that Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used for shuttles, concessions, drinks and Logjam merchandise!
• Merchandise for Logjam Presents/KettleHouse Amphitheater will be available to the right of the artists merchandise as you enter the venue. You can purchase t-shirts, hats, Klean Kanteen cups and our limited edition 2021 KettleHouse Amphitheater Screenprint!
• Going Green: Become the most clean green concert going machine you can be and check out this Going Green Guide to learn how you can be a sustainable concert goer. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Stay hydrated: You can fill your own empty water bottle at the water fill stations located at each bar. Need a bottle? Ask a bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles or grab a recyclable water from the bar.
• Tag us! We want to capture as many moments as possible this season and would love to see the show from your perspective. Use #KettleHouseAmphitheater & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can take a look and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @LogjamPresents.
• Come say ‘Hi’! Stop by the Logjam Presents Community Tent in the bar area to the left of the stage for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming show!
- Can I leave my car in the parking lot overnight?
The parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- Can I bring a chair?
We do not allow folding chairs, but feel free to bring a towel-sized blanket, small cushion or stadium seat.
- Are my tickets still valid?
Are you holding onto tickets for events that have been postponed or rescheduled and wondering if they’re still valid?
The answer is most likely yes, but you can double check by calling the eTix Customer Support team at 1-800-514-3849.
- Can I tailgate before the event?
Generally, yes. However, tailgating must remain in the confines of your parking spot and open alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parking lots. Please see the Venue Policies or details on what is/isn’t permitted at the venue.
- Can I visit my friends who have tickets in a different section?
Patrons may mingle in common areas during breaks in the performance but all ticket holders must stay within their designated ticket areas during the performance.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there camping?
There are various camping options surrounding Bonner, MT but there will not be on-site camping during concerts. The venue parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are beverages allowed on the shuttle?
Yes. The shuttles allow unopened, canned beverages purchased from the Top Hat. Under no circumstances will open containers and/or beverages purchased elsewhere be allowed on the shuttles.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- If I have pit tickets, do I also have access to the lawn?
We ask that all patrons remain in their dedicated section throughout the duration of the event.
- If I have reserved seating tickets, do I also have access to the pit?
- No. Reserved seating ticket holders do not have access to the pit.
- Does my PARKING pass allow me to ride the shuttle to and from the Amphitheater?
No. Advanced purchase parking passes only allow your own personal vehicle parking at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. To ride the Groove shuttle service, you must purchase a Groove shuttle ticket for the corresponding event. Please make sure you have the correct type of ticket before heading to the show.
- Do the shuttles sell out?
- Nope! Shuttles do not sell out. The shuttles will run until everyone who has purchased a shuttle ticket is at the destination. Shuttle boarding is on a first come, first served basis.
- Got more questions about Shuttles and Parking?
No problem! For more FAQ’s on the KettleHouse Amphitheater parking and the Groove shuttle, click here.