Event Info: Slightly Stoopid at KettleHouse Amphitheater 2022
Summer Traditions 2022
With Pepper, Common Kings, and Fortunate Youth
at KettleHouse Amphitheater
July 7, 2022
“And the road to life yes it goes up and down, doesn’t really matter as long as the music goes on”
3:30PM – Parking lot opens, box office / will call opens
4:00PM – First shuttle leaves from downtown Missoula (more info below)
5:00PM – Doors
*6:00PM – Show (starting with Fortunate Youth)
*This show has a MUCH earlier door time than usual. Make sure to plan accordingly so you don’t miss any of the show!
*Chip sealing on I 90 between Bonner & Van Buren may slightly delay travel to & from the Amphitheater. Learn more HERE.
Take advantage of the Groove shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, find your groove and let us take care of the rest.
While you’re waiting for the shuttle, head up to the Groove Solventless store above the Top Hat, show them your ticket stub and ask about how you can ride the shuttle for FREE! Must be 21 or older.
• 4:00PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 6:45PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula. You can purchase shuttle tickets in advance online or at the Top Hat on the day of show starting at 3:30pm.
Attention shuttle purchasers: Please have your ticket scanned outside the Top Hat before getting in line to go on the shuttle. We’ll give you a ticket stub that will allow you to board the shuttle bus. Thanks!
People who purchase shuttle passes for will-call will be placed on a list at the Top Hat. Simply check-in with the Groove shuttle manager and they’ll give you your boarding ticket.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 3:30PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $10/stall (cash only). You can also purchase parking in advance online.
*Additional fees associated with vehicles over 25ft. (more info)
*ADA Parking available
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Ave, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Special Thank You to our parking partners, Friends of Irish Studies.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Montana weather is known to change quickly so please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared. Whether it’s sunny, rainy, snowing (it’s happened), we want you to have a good time! Current forecast has temps in the high 80’s for Thursday. Make sure to bring some sunscreen and maybe some bug spray (no aerosol cans)! But remember, it does get pretty chilly when the sun sets so please come prepared.
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only. See here.
*We encourage anyone with sensitive hearing to consider bringing ear plugs. Ear plugs are also available at each bar location. Ask your bartender/server for details.
Tickets are still available for this show. They are available for purchase online. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 3:30PM.
SCALPER WARNING: We’ve seen an increase in scalpers selling tickets at highly inflated prices and even worse, selling completely FAKE/INVALID tickets altogether. Please do not buy tickets from scalpers/third-party ticket resellers.
* *Additional ticketing information available here.
• Feeling Groovy? If you’re looking for something other than a drink, check out Groove above the Top Hat and see what they have to offer. Already at the show? Stop by the Groove tent and check out our limited edition Groove to the Music merchandise, and try for your chance to win free concert tickets!
• Concessions: Feeling hungry? Top Hat Concessions are back at the Amp providing tasty dishes like Tabbouleh, Falafel, Chicken Strips & Fries and more.
• Dinner and drinks before the show: If you want to grab a bite to eat and a special beverage before the show, you can stop by the Top Hat in Downtown Missoula to try their NEW Summer Menu, which is really convenient if you’re taking the shuttle. To celebrate Slightly Stoopid coming to town, there will be a specialty cocktail ‘Mellow Mood’ served before the show!
• Full bar is available with valid photo ID. You must have a drinking wristband, which are available in concession areas and near the main entrance. If you are drinking or holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband you will be removed from the venue.
• NEW Frozen Cocktails will be available as the summer heat start to set in. Piña Coladas, Strawberry Daiquiris and Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris will be available.
• Don’t forget your gift cards! Friendly reminder that Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used for shuttles, concessions, drinks and Logjam merchandise!
• Going Green: Become the most clean green concert going machine you can be and check out this Going Green Guide to learn how you can be a sustainable concert goer. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Stay hydrated: You can fill your own empty water bottle at the water fill stations located at each bar.
• Tag us! We want to capture as many moments as possible this season and would love to see the show from your perspective. Use #KettleHouseAmphitheater & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can take a look and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @LogjamPresents.
- Can I leave my car in the parking lot overnight?
The parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- Can I bring a chair?
We do not allow folding chairs, but feel free to bring a towel-sized blanket, small cushion or stadium seat.
- Can I tailgate before the event?
Generally, yes. However, tailgating must remain in the confines of your parking spot and open alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parking lots. Please see the Venue Policies or details on what is/isn’t permitted at the venue.
- Can I visit my friends who have tickets in a different section?
Patrons may mingle in common areas during breaks in the performance but all ticket holders must stay within their designated ticket areas during the performance.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there camping?
There are various camping options surrounding Bonner, MT but there will not be on-site camping during concerts. The venue parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are beverages allowed on the shuttle?
Yes. The shuttles allow unopened, canned beverages purchased from the Top Hat. Under no circumstances will open containers and/or beverages purchased elsewhere be allowed on the shuttles.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- If I have pit tickets, do I also have access to the lawn?
We ask that all patrons remain in their dedicated section throughout the duration of the event.
- If I have reserved seating tickets, do I also have access to the pit?
- No. Reserved seating ticket holders do not have access to the pit.
- Does my PARKING pass allow me to ride the shuttle to and from the Amphitheater?
No. Advanced purchase parking passes only allow your own personal vehicle parking at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. To ride the Groove shuttle service, you must purchase a Groove shuttle ticket for the corresponding event. Please make sure you have the correct type of ticket before heading to the show.
- Do the shuttles sell out?
- Nope! Shuttles do not sell out. The shuttles will run until everyone who has purchased a shuttle ticket is at the destination. Shuttle boarding is on a first come, first served basis.
- Am I allowed to smoke on the shuttle?
No. Smoking of any kind is prohibited while riding the shuttles.
- Got more questions about Shuttles and Parking?
No problem! For more FAQ’s on the KettleHouse Amphitheater parking and the Groove shuttle, click here.
- Can I purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show?
Yes. You can purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show with cash at the Groove tent (outside the Top Hat in downtown Missoula). Shuttle tickets are also available for purchase in advance online through the event page.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.