5:00PM – Parking lot and KettleHouse Amphitheater Box Office/Will Call opens
5:30PM – First Shuttle leaves from downtown Missoula (info below)
6:30PM – Doors open at KettleHouse Amphitheater
8:00PM – Show (starting with Roy Rogers)
8:45PM – Last Shuttle leaves from downtown Missoula (info below)
📵 NO PHOTO, NO VIDEO, and NO AUDIO RECORDING 📵
Per the artist’s request, we kindly ask you to refrain from any form of recording during Bonnie Raitt’s performance.
This means no photos, no videos, and no audio recordings, even on your cell phone.
This policy will be strictly enforced for this show. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and we’re looking forward to an unforgettable evening together!
Take advantage of the Groove shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
The shuttle does not have a limited availability of tickets, ensuring that you will always have the option of a safe ride to and from the venue.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, find your Groove, and let us take care of the rest.
• 5:30PM – The first shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:45PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Please have your shuttle ticket scanned at the tent on the Top Hat patio to receive your boarding pass before getting in line for the shuttle.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle tickets are $15/person. Each pass will get you to and from the Amphitheater and downtown Missoula. You can purchase shuttle tickets in advance online or at the Top Hat before the show, starting at 5:00PM.
Shuttle Will Call: If you purchased a shuttle under will call, your name will be on a list once you arrive at the Top Hat. Please ensure you have your ID and/or order number ready when you arrive.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays and all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 5:00PM and close 1 hour after the event has ended. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted and vehicles will be towed at owners’ the expense.
Parking Pass: If you purchased a parking pass in advance or do not have a physical pass, please have your ID and/or order number ready when you arrive at KettleHouse Amphitheater. You can purchase parking in advance online.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $10/stall (cash only). Parking Passes have limited availability on the day of the show, unlike shuttle passes. Please plan accordingly.
*Additional fees associated with vehicles over 25ft (more info)
*ADA Parking is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Ave, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events, and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Special Thank You to our parking partners, Missoula-Sentinel Kiwanis!
Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry into the venue. You can sign up for the Ticket Waiting List to be notified if we happen to release more tickets. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 5:00PM.
Have Your Tickets Ready: Cell service at the Amphitheater can be spotty. Please plan ahead and download your tickets before you arrive. There will not be wifi at the venue and tickets may have difficulty loading.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Montana weather is known to change quickly, so please check the local weather forecast and come prepared. Whether it’s sunny, rainy or snowy (it’s happened), we want you to have a good time!
Current Forecast: For Friday, the high will be 79°F and the low 51°F. Remember that it does get chilly when the sun sets, so come prepared. We recommend bringing warm clothes or any other items you may need to keep warm and dry.
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures before your arrival.
*Please note that fold-out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only. See here.
*We encourage anyone with sensitive hearing to consider bringing ear plugs. Earplugs are also available at each bar location. Ask your bartender/server for details.
SCALPER WARNING: We’ve seen an increase in scalpers selling tickets at highly inflated prices and, even worse, selling completely FAKE/INVALID tickets altogether. Please do not buy tickets from scalpers/third-party ticket resellers.
Additional ticketing information available here.
• Feeling Groovy? If you’re looking for something other than a drink, check out Groove Solventless above the Top Hat and see what they have to offer. Already at the show? Stop by the Groove tent and try for your chance to win FREE concert tickets and other fun prizes!
• Concessions: Feeling hungry? Top Hat Concessions are back at the Amp providing tasty dishes like house-made mac & cheese, elote, falafel & rice, and pepper sausage hoagie as well as Chicken Strips, Fries & pulled pork sandwiches. Check out the menu!
• Dinner and drinks before the show: If you want to grab a bite to eat and a special beverage before the show, you can stop by the Top Hat in Downtown Missoula to try their NEW Summer Menu, which is really convenient if you’re taking the shuttle.
• Thirsty? A full bar is available with valid photo ID. You must have a drinking wristband, which are available in concession areas and near the main entrance. If you are drinking or holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband you will be removed from the venue.
• Frozen Cocktails are now being served on the West Patio, next to the Groove tent and will be available all summer long!
• Don’t forget your gift cards! Friendly reminder that Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used for shuttles, concessions, drinks and Logjam merchandise!
• Going Green: Become the most clean green concert going machine you can be and check out this Going Green Guide to learn how you can be a sustainable concert goer. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Stay hydrated: You can fill your own empty water bottle at the water fill stations located at each bar and to the left of the Merch Tables near the entrance.
• Tag us! We want to capture as many moments as possible this season and would love to see the show from your perspective. Use #KettleHouseAmphitheater & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can take a look and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @LogjamPresents and @KettleHouseAmphitheater.
- Can I leave my car in the parking lot overnight?
The parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.
- Can I bring a chair?
We do not allow folding chairs, but feel free to bring a towel-sized blanket, small cushion or stadium seat.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Can I tailgate before the event?
Generally, yes. However, tailgating must remain in the confines of your parking spot and open alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parking lots. Please see the Venue Policies or details on what is/isn’t permitted at the venue.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there camping?
There are various camping options surrounding Bonner, MT but there will not be on-site camping during concerts. The venue parking lot will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- Are beverages allowed on the shuttle?
Yes. The shuttles allow unopened, canned beverages purchased from the Top Hat. Under no circumstances will open containers and/or beverages purchased elsewhere be allowed on the shuttles.
- If I have pit tickets, do I also have access to the lawn?
We ask that all patrons remain in their dedicated section throughout the duration of the event.
- If I have reserved seating tickets, do I also have access to the pit?
- No. Reserved seating ticket holders do not have access to the pit.
- Does my PARKING pass allow me to ride the shuttle to and from the Amphitheater?
No. Advanced purchase parking passes only allow your own personal vehicle parking at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. To ride the Groove shuttle service, you must purchase a Groove shuttle ticket for the corresponding event. Please make sure you have the correct type of ticket before heading to the show.
- Am I allowed to smoke on the shuttle?
No. Smoking of any kind is prohibited while riding the shuttles.
- Got more questions about Shuttles and Parking?
No problem! For more FAQ’s on the KettleHouse Amphitheater parking and the Groove shuttle, click here.
- Can I purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show?
Yes. You can purchase shuttle tickets on the day of the show with cash at the Groove tent (outside the Top Hat in downtown Missoula). Shuttle tickets are also available for purchase in advance online through the event page.
- Does parking sell out?
Yes, parking can sell out. For events with high demand parking, advance parking sales may end early, in which case a limited amount of parking passes will be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show on a first come first serve basis.If you’re worried about parking availability, we highly suggest taking the shuttles. Shuttles do not sell out!
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
No. Whomever picks up the tickets must have a copy or photo of the original purchaser’s ID and confirmation of the last four digits of the original purchaser’s credit card in order to pick up the Will Call tickets.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I have mobile tickets. When should I download them?
Please download your tickets before reaching the venue at a location with reliable cell service and a strong internet connection. Some venues, like KettleHouse Amphitheater, may experience high traffic and weak cell service, which can make ticket downloads challenging.