Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your easiest, fastest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from The Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and we’ll take care of the rest.
• 5:00PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:00PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 9:00PM – First shuttle will leave from the Amphitheater to the Top Hat.
• 11:30PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Amphitheater to the Top Hat.
Cost: Shuttle passes will be $5/person (Cash Only) or free if $12 or more is spent at The Top Hat (ask your server for voucher). Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM, on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 4:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly. (More Info)
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (Cash Only).
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Direction)
Please Note: Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended. Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
• 4:00pm – Box Office/Will Call opens.
• 5:30pm – Doors to the venue open.
• Be prepared! Please familiarize yourself with the venue info & policies in advance of your arrival.
• If you have a PIT or FLOOR ticket, you MUST get your wristband at the front gate BEFORE entering the main bowl of the amphitheater.
• HOLD ON to your ticket stub. You will need it to access various areas within the amphitheater.
• There is no opening band. Ween will start at approximately 7:00PM.
• Reminder that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy creeks and stadium seats pads only. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
• For your safety, metal detectors will be used upon entry.
• The KettleHouse Amphitheater is a no-reentry venue. Once you are in, you are in.
• Potable water will be available INSIDE of the venue but not in the parking lot(s). Please plan accordingly.