Get ready for the ultimate night of thrash with Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth at the KettleHouse Amphitheater! Here is everything you need to know:
Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15 minutes from the Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and we’ll take care of the rest.
• 5:00PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:15PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:45PM – First shuttle will leave from the Amphitheater to the Top Hat.
Cost: Shuttle passes will be $5/person (Cash Only) or free if $12 or more is spent at the Top Hat (ask your server for voucher). Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open to the general public at 4:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. Early access will be granted to VIP ticket holders only.
– NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly. (More Info)
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (Cash Only).
Directions: KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
Please Note: Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended. Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
• Stop by the The Top Hat for dinner and drinks before the show! Spend $12 and ride the shuttle for Free! (ask your server for voucher).
• Box Office/Will Call will open simultaneously with the parking lot at 4:00PM
• Doors for the concert will open at 5:30PM with the first act (Behemoth) starting at 7:00PM
• Be prepared! Please familiarize yourself with the venue info & policies in advance of your arrival.
• If you have a PIT or FLOOR ticket, you MUST get your wristband at the front gate BEFORE entering the main bowl of the amphitheater.
• HOLD ON to your ticket stub. You will need it to access various areas within the amphitheater.
• Reminder that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
• For your safety, metal detectors will be used upon entry.
• KettleHouse Amphitheater is a no-reentry venue. Once you are in, you are in.
• Potable water will be available INSIDE of the venue but not in the parking lot(s). Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (concession, venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may found here.