Tom Petty Tribute: The Waiting at The Wilma
with Jason Wickens
Friday, March 23, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Before the show, stop by The Top Hat and try one one of their gourmet dishes, featuring a variety of house-made items & locally sourced ingredients. They’ve also just added a couple top notch local beers to their tap. Check out the special brews here.
• Per usual, The Top Hat will be hosting Family Friendly Friday from 6pm-8pm
• The show will start at 8:00pm with an opening performance from Jason Wickens! Watch a special feature on the rancher and songwriter here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on week days!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.