Rainbow Kitten Surprise at The Wilma
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:00pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show
• Before the show, stop by the Top Hat and try one one of their gourmet dishes, featuring a variety of house-made items & locally sourced ingredients.
• The show will start at 9:00pm with an opening performance from the power duo CAAMP! Check out Caamp performing “So Long Honey” live at Gaslight Studio & Lounge in St. Louis, Missouri here.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please plan your arrival accordingly and allow ample time for processing and entry
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance. The Balcony Bar will be open for this event.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays!
• Follow logjampresents on Snapchat for some extra special RKS footage! Snapcode below.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Have you watch Rainbow Kitten Surprises latest music video? Check it out here!