Take advantage of the Top Hat shuttle! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from The Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. Come downtown, grab a bite to eat, and let the Top Hat take care of the rest.
• 5:30PM – First shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
• 8:30PM – The last shuttle will leave from the Top Hat to the Amphitheater.
Cost: Roundtrip shuttle passes will be $10/person. Each pass will get you to and from the amphitheater and downtown Missoula.
Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is free after 5:00PM on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Times: The parking lot will open at 5:00PM and will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the event. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING will be permitted (vehicles will be towed at owners expense). Please plan accordingly.
Cost: On site parking will be available for $5/stall (cash only).
*Additional fee’s associated with vehicles over 25ft. (more info)
Directions: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT 59823. (Directions)
*Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
** Patrons that do decide to drive are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for entry/parking.
Heads up! I-90 is currently under construction around Bonner/West Riverside Exit 109 which may cause slight delays on event days.
Weather: The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an outdoor venue. Please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared.
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
*Please note that fold out camping chairs (or any chairs with legs) and strollers will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek brand chairs and stadium seat pads only.
Tickets: Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT. Will call tickets will be available for pick up from the venue box office starting at 5:00PM.
* *Additional ticketing information available here.
• Stop by the Good Food Store tent for a chance to win 1 of 100 Asobu Frosty Beer Jackets! They’ll also be handing out snack packages, stickers, coupons, and are hosting a giveaway for Box Tickets to Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit on Sat, Sep. 8th.
• Enjoy delicious eats at the Top Hat’s new full kitchen located on the East end of the venue in the main concession area.
• Say hello to the awesome folks at the Montana Trout Unlimited table or stop by the merchandise area to learn more about how you’ve helped support the Blackfoot River Fund. Also be sure to stop by the venue merch area and check out this years Blackfoot River Fund merchandise!
• Keep it Green and help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the KettleHouse Amphitheater will no longer provide straws with drinks unless requested. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
•Use the KettleHouse Amphitheater Snapchat filter & #KettleHouseAmphitheater and tag @LogjamPresents when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram for a chance to win merch, tickets, & more!
• Full Bar is available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available in concession areas and near the main entrance.
• Stop by the Logjam Presents Community tent in the bar area left of the stage for a chance to win tickets to Lake Street Dive at The Wilma on Sep. 12th.
• Special thanks to the Good Food Store for supporting live music in Montana.