Event Info: Skizzy Mars at the Top Hat
Skizzy Mars AT THE TOP HAT
WITH Caleborate & Kid Quill
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:15pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:15pm-8:30pm – Brief Closure
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show (starting with Kid Quill)
• Before the show, try an item off the Top Hat’s new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• LOW TICKET ALERT: Tickets are still available, but are moving quickly. Grab them while you still can at the Top Hat or online here.
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat kitchen will close at 7:15pm. Also, the Top Hat will briefly close from 8:15pm to 8:30pm to set up for the event. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with hip hop artist Kid Quill followed by Caleborate. Watch the music video for Kid Quill’s song “Good, Better, Best” here and learn about Caleborate’s introspective style of rap here.
• Skizzy Mars just released the music video for his new song “Come A Little Closer” ft. Prelow. Watch it here.
• Sharing photos on social media? Tag them @LogjamPresents with #Skizzoula so we can take a look!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.