Desert OHM: The Disruption at The Wilma
Saturday, November 17, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
4:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Doors will open at 6:00pm and the event will start at 7:00pm.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• What’s a movie without popcorn? Popcorn will be available near the left stairwell upon entering the venue.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.