Event Info: SoMo at the Top Hat
SoMo at the Top Hat
November 19, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Doors open/ Kitchen Closes
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Head to the Top Hat before the show and try an item off the new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. The kitchen will close at 8:30pm to accommodate SoMo’s performance. Please plan accordingly.
• Tickets are still available at the Top Hat or online here.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with indie, R&B soul artist Johnny Stimson. Watch his recent live rendition of “End of Time” here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.